Saturday, March 17, 2007

what I wanted was a pet

When I still a kid, I really really really love to have a pet. I asked my mom if I can have a pet like our neighbor's. Our neighbor's pet was bunny. It was really really really cute and cuddly. It was like a stuff toy sold at Blue Magic. It's color was gray and black. So it was really really really cute.

But my mom told me that I can't have a pet like our neighbor's because we do not have a home for it if ever we will have to buy one. When I heared her, I started to cry. I felt sad and lonely because of the fact that I won't have a pet. Then I started to look for a new pet. Every time I hear the words "Yeah I have a pet at home", I sometimes get sad because as I have noticed, kids who have pets at home are happy with their pets. But as days passes by, and I still do not have a pet, I realized that no matter how ugly your pet is, the important thing is you should learn to take care of it.....

But not long after, our another neighbor gave me a puppy. She gave me a cute puppy. I took care of it very very very very well. I even let it sleep inside my room. I was very very happy when I had a pet. I played with him everyday. When I get up in the morning to prepare for school, I immediately look for him outside to check if he is okay and alright. By the way, his name was Manchisse. My mom gave him that name. When I arrive from home, I will immediately change my clothes then start to do my assignments. After I do my assignments and after I study my lessons, I will then play with him.

When Manchisse grew up, my mom suggested to teach him a few tricks. I agreed to her idea and planned to buy something he can play on. Then when I was able to buy a ball for him, I gave it to him and he liked it. He played with it. Then my mom told me to teach him a few tricks like jumping over a stick. Then after a few days, he was able to jump over on the sticks. He was very very very intelligent. He was an intelligent dog.

Sometimes, when I go to school, he follows me all the way to school(I went to school at that time in the province so the school is very near and a little vehicles that passes by). And when I notice him, I will then command him to go home. Like if I tell him "Go home Manchisse, he will then go to home. He was really really smart.

For me, he was the perfect pet. I liked him very very much. I loved him very very much. But not long after, my mom started to hate him. I do not know why but all I know is that she does not like big pets. So what I did was I gave him to my friend.

Right now, I do not know what happened to him but I just hoped that he was with me until he died....

No comments: