Friday, March 16, 2007

my BESTFRIENDS

My life would not have been very very very happy without my friends who are very very mischievous. Allana, Brigitte, Gilphanie, Grechelle and Josephine. When they came into my life, They added many many many colors to it. But do you know who are they? I want you to get to know them.

Allana is a very very very intelligent girl. And besides that she is also a pretty girl especially when she lets her hair down. I first met her in our first year. We were not so close at that time but do you know how we got close? Because of the Korean drama "MY GIRL". She likes it and I also like it. That is how we got close. She also told me about this funny story that made us close than that. It was about her sister's classmate that tried to make them happy but something came out from his nose when he tried following San Goko of Dragon Ball Z. When she told me about this, I was laughing very very very hard on the floor. She was also laughing very very very hard and when I heared her laugh, I was shocked at the way she laughs. She has this laugh that can distinguish her from other people. I even call it "Her Deadly Laugh". When we tell funny stories, then when it is time for her to laugh, I will immediately tell her not to laugh so hard. That is one thing I like from her. I really really love her. I also treat her as my sister. I just hope that she won't change(and also her killer-laugh because it would be the end of my and her world. JOKING!!!).

Brigitte is also a very very very intelligent girl like Allana. We were close and best friends since in our first year. She, me and Chinee were very very very close. The two of them were my best friends and at the same time my sisters. But the closest to me was Brigitte. We do not share some interests but as they say "opposite attracts". But in our second year, our friendship was more intense than before. I really really care for her. But the thing in us is that I am more mature than her because it seems like her mind is not yet mature(JOKING!!!!!).

Gilphanie is also an intelligent girl. We only got close in our second year. I do not know what made us close but she was the one who introduced me this anime entitled"Ouran High School Host Club". When I saw this movie, I was starting to get interest into it. Then until now, we still talk about it. I also love her as my friend and my sister. One thing in us is that we love teasing people and reading other people's blogs(draft of Allana's blog(s)).

Grechelle is an intelligent girl when it comes to Math. She has this mind that is really really really complex. But inside her true self is a funny and mischievous soul. I like the way she laughs because it looks good on her. We only got close this second year. She is my friend and my sister. And do you know? She has a cute voice when she sings!

Josephine is the most intelligent girl in our barkada. She is a hardworking student. I like the way she puts her concentration in her studies. I just really really love her. But be careful. She may look innocent but she is deadly when she teases you.

I just hope that they won't leave me and they won't forget me....

2 comments:

gil tamayo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gil tamayo said...

hindi ka namin iiwan oe