Friday, March 16, 2007

the best Christmas and New Year season

Last year's New year and Christmas was for me the best! Why? I will tell you why.....

In my life, I never ever had a cellphone on my own. But one time, I was given a cellphone. I was glad that at last I may be able to communicate with my classmates. But the sad thing is that it was not given but it was only borrowed. So it was really not mine. I was kind of mad and when they got it from me, I was mad than ever. But I soon realized that they were right. It was not mine after all. It was not even mine from the very beginning. It was not mine from the the first time I touched and took hold of it. But last Christmas, my mom and I were able to buy a cellphone for me. She helped me from saving money. I also helped her saving money for my new cellphone.

I had a wrist watch. But when I went to "Colon" one time, I found out that I lost my wrist watch. It was given to me by my "ninang". But I did not try to find it because it was raining that day and they were a lot of people. It has been a long time since I lost my only wrist watch. I tried to tell my mom to buy me a new wrist watch. But she neglected. So what I did was I was trying to save money from my daily "baon". But I did not expect that last Christmas, I would accept a wrist watch as a gift from my cousin. When I opened the box, lying inside the the box was a very very very very cute and pink wrist watch. I tried to rub my eyes to see if was only dreaming but my cousin spanked me softly on the head and told me that it is impossible that I was only dreaming. I thanked her a lot and she told me to stop or she might get the watch from me and never return it back to me. So I just stopped. When I looked at the watch closely, I found out the brand(Swatch). I then asked my cousin how much it was and replied me with a word "3oo pesos". I told my self that I might be special to her because she has given me an expensive gift.....

I have been dreaming for a new pair of shoes and slippers... I have been telling my mom about this and told me to save money so that I can buy what I want. The first day of classes in my second year was kind of tough so I was very very very hungry all the time. That is why I hard time saving money. But I have been patient so I was able to save money out of my allowance and daily "baon". Then last Christmas, me and mt mom went to "colon" to buy a new pair of shoes and slippers. It took us the whole afternoon to look for good-looking ones then we were able to buy new pair of slippers and rubber shoes. When I got home, I was very very happy because I already have a new pair of shoes and slippers...

I was very very happy at that time... That was really the best Christmas and New Year's season I ever had.....

No comments: